News and Events
Latest Software Releases, SNA Announcements and Events of Interest.
SNA Software News and Events
- SNA Software Team Releases Upgrade to DECM Data-Driven EVM ValidationSNA Software LLC, which successfully achieved a proof-of-concept and delivered a final solution under cost and ahead of schedule for what is now the Data-Driven EVM Compliance Metrics (DECM) used by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), has released a significant upgrade to its DECM capabilities.
- SNA Software Team Presents: “Data Configured: IPMDAR in 2020” at the Virtual CPM WDC Meeting 22 OctoberThe Integrated Program Management Data Analysis Report (IPMDAR) is the revised reporting requirement from the Integrated Management Report (IPMR) for EVM Reporting for the Department of Defense (DoD). It was issued by DoD’s Acquisition, Analytics and Policy (AAP) in April 2020. It is already finding its way onto both RFPs and contracts. Join us for this important discussion.
- SNA Software Announces Upgrade to EnvisionData to Support New Department of Defense (DoD) JSON IPMDAR File SchemaJuly 15, 2020. Orlando Florida-based SNA Software LLC announced that it had incorporated into its regular 1.3.1 upgrade to its COTS ETL application, EnvisionData, the ability to import and perform data quality checks on DoD-compliant IPMDAR files for incorporation into its powerful Proteus Envision IPPM intelligence environment.
- SNA Software is Sponsor of first Groundbreaking Live Virtual Project-Focused Workshop under Covid-19 ConstraintsSNA Software is Sponsor of first Groundbreaking Live Virtual Project-Focused Workshop underContinue reading “SNA Software is Sponsor of first Groundbreaking Live Virtual Project-Focused Workshop under Covid-19 Constraints”
- SNA Software Awarded $1.56M Space Force ContractSNA Software Awarded $1.56M Space Force Contract April 17, 2020. Orlando, Florida-basedContinue reading “SNA Software Awarded $1.56M Space Force Contract”